On behalf of the entire Yaksha team, we would like to extend a warm welcome to you and hope that you cherish each and every moment of your stay at the beautiful campus of NEC.
With such vastness and diversity, Hospitality of the guests is of paramount importance. Hospitality is often limited in our thinking to being friendly to the new-comer.
But we as the Student Relations team shall leave no stone unturned to ensure that your stay with us is enjoyable and comfortable. In order to enable us to assist you in the best possible manner, we would request you to register your college contingent at the Shaastra website as early as possible.
Hope to see you here at Yaksha 2017. We will be more than happy to be able to receive your suggestions and queries.
- Registration FEE INR 200
- Formal Dress code is a must.
- Symposium is strictly for ENGINEERING students.
- Students are asked to bring their IDENTITY CARD.
- Registration fees Rs. 200 is to be paid on the symposium day.
- Students have to choose amongst events on account of any Clashes.
- In disciplinary Behavioral leads to prohibition from attending Events.
- Limited entries available for Workshops.
- Juries decision would be final on any account.
What about accommodation?
- Accommodation to participants will be provided to outstation participants if they have applied for accommodation on the Yaksha website and their accommodation has been approved by us.
- The rooms will be allotted on a sharing basis due to space constraints. We have common room for accommodation.
- We won’t provide single room for an individual.We won’t be providing essential commodities like Mattresses and pillows.
- Accommodation will be provided between 21th of February 2017, 7:00 pm to 23rd of February 2017, 05:00 PM only. No further adjustments are possible with regard to the timeframe.
- The participants who have not been confirmed for accommodation are requested to arrange for their stay outside the Institute in Hotels or lodges.
Will all the members be given accommodation at the same place?
We will try but due to space restrictions we cannot guarantee for the same.
What about the charges for accommodation?
A nominal payment of around ₹100 per participant per person will have to be made by participants for accommodation while registering at control room. The participants must bring all commodities such as mattresses and pillows.
Is Online payment is applicable or not?
Online payment is not applicable. Payment for accommodation will be collected on spot only.
Will you allow us to leave outside the campus once after booking in?
You can’t leave the campus once booking is done in the hostel.
I still have unanswered queries, what should I do?
You can contact us by mailing to email@example.com. Any queries you might have can be directed to our team by phone. We look forward to having you at Yaksha 2017 and hope that you have a marvelous time!
For Hospitality related queries, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Also,you can contact our team by telephone if you have any urgent queries. Please direct all accommodation and event-related queries to the people listed below